WHAT WE DO
We specialise in the interior architecture and design of residential, hospitality and retail spaces. We create luxurious interiors that inspire the user; evoking emotions and enticing the senses, always with a sensitivity to our environment. An affinity for quality materials and classic architectural proportions, we live and breathe the idea that simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication.
Amy has worked with global brands including Cadbury, Unilever, British Airways and the Westpac Group, and has had projects shortlisted in the British FX Design Awards, The London Design Awards, Australian Interior Design Awards and the Interior Design Excellence awards. Amy holds a Bachelor of Built Environment majoring in Interior Design, from the Queensland University of Technology (2004).
HOW WE DO IT
The design and build process can be daunting. To simplify the process, we offer clients a complete design service, managing projects from concept design through to on-site completion. A outline of what we do is listed below, however we regularly tailor our services to suit what our clients require to ensure every project is delivered on time and within budget.
- New developments
- Renovations and refurbishments
- Spatial planning + layout design
- Specification of materials, decorative finishes and lighting
- Design and documentation of custom joinery, kitchens & bathrooms
- Selection of loose furniture, rugs, artwork and decorative accessories
- Retail design management consulting
- Coordinating the tender process for pricing and cost comparison
- On-site project management
- Coordination of quotations + delivery from trade-only and/or retail suppliers